Outdoor Dining- Rittenhouse Square

Now that the warm weather is finally here, we can sit outside to wine and dine. We can't think of a better place to enjoy the city's outdoor dining scene than Rittenhouse Square. Here are ellelauri's picks for Rittenhouse's best outdoor dining spots.



Parc
Parc is a French bistro right along the square. It is great for people watching. I absolutely love their mussels and white wine. I also love it because I can bring my Chihuahua, Rudy.  -Liz

Continental Rooftop
Continental Rooftop has such good food, especially brunch. It's a different vibe than your typical outdoor dining experience because it is a roof deck. You also have the option to sit either inside or outside. -Amanda

Fitler Dining Room
Off the beaten path, Fitler Dining Room is a neighborhood bistro that serves great food and wine. I love being able to take my Bernese Mountain Dog, Mason, with me and FDR is super dog friendly. They always bring him a bowl of ice water! -Katherine

Twenty Manning
Twenty Manning has really good food and it is fun to sit outside there. I love the chop salad and their wild mushroom ravioli. -Katie


All of these restaurants are within walking distance to our Rittenhouse boutique.








No comments:

Post a Comment