Meet our fabulous team, {Part IV}

Introducing Nicole and Maggie who both joined the ellelauri team this summer. 

They've both been amazing additions to ellelauri's team. 

Nicole


Your style definition: Preppy mixed with boho chic

Favorite ellelauri piece: Jules romper in Navy



Style Icon: Lauren Conrad


Closet Staple item: Light wash jean jacket


Favorite piece of jewelry: Lady Marmalade gold tone crystal stud earrings by Kate Spade


Fav color: Carolina blue


Your fav quality trait in yourself & in others: Being a good listener


Song you have been listening to all summer: Where It’s At by Dustin Lynch


Dreams: To be a product manager


Biggest passion: I love photography. I took a few classes in high school and have continued to enjoy taking and editing pictures as a hobby. I also am passionate about flying and recently started training to get my private pilot license.   


Happiest when: I am with my family and friends at the shore!


Dislikes: Spiders


Food you can’t live without: Avocados


Ice cream flavor: Mint Chip


Go-to drink: Arnold Palmer


Favorite vacation spot: Palm Beach, Florida


Four legged friend (any pets?): Missy, a yellow lab!


Hometown: Newtown, PA


Schooling: Villanova University


Your career before ellelauri: Website designer for a boutique

Junior in college, majoring in economics. Just went to London for a week with my family!


Maggie

Style Definition: Low maintenance, fun, and chic


Favorite ellelauri piece: Anna dress

Style icon: Blake Lively


Favorite designer (besides ellelauri): Oscar de la Renta


Closet Staple item: AG skinny jeans or Hanky Panky :)


Favorite piece of jewelry: David Yerman ring


Favorite Color: Blue


Fav quality in yourself and others: I appreciate my ability to take care of people, and I 

admire that trait in others. 

Song you have been listening to all summer: A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay 


Biggest Passion: Clean water and sustainability 

Happiest when: I'm with my friends and family 


Dislikes: cats 


Food you can't live without: Avocados and coffee


Ice cream flavor: Mint chip 


Go to drink: La Columbe Iced latte 


Favorite Vacation Spot: Madrid, Spain


Hometown: Drexel Hill, Pa


Schooling: Merion Mercy Academy '14, Boston College '18



No comments:

Post a Comment