Meet our fabulous team, {Part II}

Part of our seasonal team, Serena and Erin work exclusively in our Avalon, NJ store as style experts. Both ladies are dynamic employees whose fashion sense helps ellelauri customers find the perfect look and accessories for summer at the beach or back home.


Serena

Your style definition: Modern, Elegant, & Comfortable

Style Icon: Miranda Kerr

Favorite ellelauri piece: Harlow silk top in black

Favorite designer (besides ellelauri!!!): Rag & Bone

Closet Staple item: Black Jeans

Favorite piece of jewelry: Stacked Bracelets

Fav color: Orange

Your fav quality trait in yourself & in others: Confidence & Optimism

Song you have been listening to all summer: Rather Be

Dreams: Be happily married with three kids and a summer house.

Biggest passion: Traveling

Happiest when: Spending time with family and friends

Dislikes: Liars, Disorganization, Spiders, & Airplanes

Food you can’t live without: Avocado

Ice cream flavor: Strawberry

Go-to drink: Coffee

Favorite vacation spot: Exuma, Bahamas

Hometown: New Hope, Pennsylvania

Schooling: Mount Saint Joseph Academy
I will be a senior in high school at Mount Saint Joseph Academy—as for college; I’m interested in schools either in New York or LA. I’ve been spending summers down the shore in Avalon since I can remember…

Erin

Favorite designer (besides ellelauri!!!): For clothes, I like Free People and Anthropology. For bags and accessories, my favorites are Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, and Kate Spade

Favorite ellelauri piece: Farrah Dress!

Closet Staple item: A little black dress that can be casual or dressed up for a fancier occasion

Favorite piece of jewelry: My David Yurman ring that I got for my 21st birthday

Fav color: white

Your fav quality trait in yourself & in others: a sense of humor

Dreams: to have a job I enjoy and to have a big family that is happy and healthy

Biggest passion: fashion, art, and teaching

Happiest when: I am at the beach or at school with my friends

Ice cream flavor: mint chocolate chip

Go-to drink: coffee—iced or hot

Favorite vacation spot: Avalon, NJ where I spend my summers

Four legged friend: I have a Yorkshire Terrier, Zoey 

Schooling: I will be a senior at Penn State where I am majoring in Elementary Education

Hometown: Newtown, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment