Oscars Red Carpet

As I'm sure many of you did last night, I sat at home and admired the red carpet fashion of the Oscars. So many beautiful gowns on the stars.. which ones to choose for my best dressed list? So many neutral tones and pale colors. Not to mention all the stars of the big screen sporting the latest trends for the season. 

Best Dressed:

Jessica Chastian in her embroidered gown by Alexander McQueen. A close race between her and my best dressed winner of the night. 

Stacy Keibler(an ellelauri wearer) looks like a little Oscar in her gold Marchesa gown. The rosette hip and one off shoulder accentuate her body in the perfect way. 

Jlo knows how to work the red carpet and especially wearing this Zuhair Murad gown. Sexy cut out sleeves and a low cut front is not too much for this bronze American Idol beauty. 

Gwenyth Paltrow can pull off anything. She rocked this white gown and CAPE by Tom Ford. Totally on trend Gwenyth!

MINT is where it's at this spring. If you don't have it get it! Berenice Bejo wore this extremely mint and detailed long sleeved gown. Looks great with her hair and makeup might I add. 

Although, her leg poses were uncontrollable I loved Angelina Jolie's look. She looked anything but boring in her black Atelier Versace gown. 

Giuliana rancic looks like a godess in her Tom Ford gown. Love this look! 

Michelle Williams won my BEST DRESSED is right on trend with her peplum (we heart peplums!!) Louis Vitton gown in a vibrant coral color. Her minimal jewelry and pink clutch complement the dress to make it stand out.

Worst Dressed:

Viola, I love you girl, but.. this just isn't working. The color is incredible, but the shape and fabric is not.

Shailene Woodley needed something a little more age appropriate. You're 22!!

Don't get me wrong I am ALWAYS a fan of Monique Lhuillier, but this just wasn't the right gown for Judy Greer. 

Ronney Mara won Best Leading Actress and Worst Dressed. Love the gown, but her hair and harsh lipstick ruins it. Ya win some ya loose some. 

Honorable Mentions:


Kate Mara's Jack Guisso Couture gown was pretty breath taking. 

How adorable is Kelly Rippa? Her itty bitty body looks great is this Carolina Herrera gown. 

Octavia taking home Best Supporting Actress award and looking fabulous! Wearing Tadashi Shoji and Jimmy Choo shoes. 

I couldn't decide how I felt about this Giambattista Valli gown on Emma. I'll let you be the one to judge... 

Happy Monday all!!
xoxo 
Krystina

No comments:

Post a Comment